Atlanta Serious Injury Attorney Pursues Successful Outcomes for Personal Injury Victims
How we can help
Our attorney at McMenamy Law has more than two decades of experience helping people in Georgia who have suffered serious injuries or the wrongful death of a loved one navigate through their tragic situation and obtain the best recovery possible. By concentrating on the most serious truck accident, auto accident, motorcycle accident, aviation accident, medical malpractice, products liability and premises liability cases, we are able to focus our time, energy and resources on each case individually for optimum results. We even help you locate doctors and find ways to pay for medical care.
Types of serious injuries we handle
Our attorney at McMenamy Law represents people who have suffered serious and devastating injuries as the result of tragic, and sometimes fatal, accidents. He has more than two decades of experience winning multimillion-dollar outcomes for victims in personal injury and medical malpractice cases involving catastrophic injuries, including:
- Traumatic brain injuries — Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is a grave and devastating injury. TBI victims often experience problems with mental and physical functioning, and may require long-term supervision and assistance. It is virtually impossible for TBI victims to go back to their previous lifestyles.
- Back injuries — Back injuries can cause severe, continuing and persistent pain, limit movement, or cause paralysis. When people experience back injuries as a result of a serious accident, holding onto their jobs can be difficult or impossible.
- Head injuries — A head injury can have a severe impact on a victim’s personality, memory and participation in daily activities. Head injuries often result from truck and auto accidents, motorcycle crashes, medical malpractice, birth injuries, defective products and premises liability incidents.
- Neck injuries — Whiplash is one of the most common injuries caused by car accidents and truck accidents. Whiplash is not often apparent immediately after an accident. It usually takes hours or days to fully develop. If you are a car or truck accident victim, you should not settle a neck injury claim until you are certain of how severe your injuries are and that they will not get worse.
- Spinal cord injuries — Spinal cord injuries are very serious and require immediate medical attention. Spinal injury victims often experience pain, numbness, burning, tingling, limited range of motion and stiffness.
- Paralysis — Paralysis is traumatic and is often accompanied by the loss of respiratory function, bowel or urinary tract problems, and even sexual dysfunction. Paralysis victims often experience depression, weight problems and substance abuse problems. Medical expenses and continuing care costs are astounding for people living with paralysis.
- Lost limbs — Serious accidents sometimes cause a victim to lose an arm or leg. Amputees seeking damages for injuries sustained in a truck or car accident, motorcycle accident, aviation accident or medical error must consider the full effect of their injuries on their daily life when evaluating a settlement offer.
- Broken bones — Broken bones are among the most painful and lasting marks of serious personal injuries. Broken bones commonly occur in car accidents, construction accidents and slip and fall accidents. Broken bones require immediate medical treatment so the injury will heal without causing permanent problems.
- Severe burns — Severe burn injuries present serious challenges for victims. Third-degree burns require a long treatment process followed by an extensive period of intensive care. The social isolation and extreme discomfort burn victims experience when recovering from their injuries and the resulting scarring and disfigurement make severe burn injuries among the most difficult and devastating personal injury cases.
Contact our Atlanta personal injury attorney to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation
To learn more about your rights as a victim of negligence, contact McMenamy Law today at 404-846-2828 and 866-957-3928 or online for a free initial consultation. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Weekend and evening appointments are also available. Additionally, we can meet with you at your home or hospital. All cases are handled on a contingency fee basis.